I’ve collected some information about machine learning people on twitter and machine learning blog’s.
- Mark Reid has put together a nice list of ML twitterers.
- There exists a machine learning twibe, and a machine learning tlist.
A few days ago, I thought that it would be very nice to have some kind of blog aggregator like planet debian for machine learning. After some poking around I found that the easiest way to aggregate and publish RSS feeds is actually through Google reader. Here is the resulting machine learning feed. Feel free to subscribe to it!
Here is what is currently in there:
- Induction ex machina by Mark Reid.
- Machine Learning (Theory) by John Langford.
- i2pi by Joshua Reich.
- Radford Neal’s blog (not updated in a while.)
- Marginally Interesting by myself (although it’s been a while since I last blogged about core-ML
- David R. MacIver’s blog.
- Machine Learning, etc. by Yaroslav Bulatov.
- Dataspora Blog by Dataspora LLC
- Data Wrangling by Pete Skomoroch.
- Journal of Machine Learning Research
- arXiv feed for Computer Science, Learning (cs.LG)
- arXiv feed for Statistics, Machine Learning (stat.ML)
If you have a suggestion of feeds to add, or want your feed removed for some reason, please let me know!
Update: I've set up two different feeds. You can either have the original Google reader feed, or the feedburner feed. The latter has more compact summaries, while the former might have a nicer web view.